An easy to make, perfect breakfast or snack using delicious coconut yoghurt and bursting with flavour pomegranate seeds! Of course if pomegranates aren’t in season, you can substitute with berries, stewed apple or rhubarb, or any fruit of your choice. You can also get creative with additional toppings, our favourites are chia seeds, pumpkin seeds or shavings of dark chocolate to add a decadent kick.
- 1 cup cocowow coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey
- ½ pomegranate worth of seeds
- Additional toppings as desired
- Combine the yogurt and the honey in a small bowl. Whisk to blend thoroughly.
- Using a glass or bowl of your choice, spoon in 1/3 of the the yogurt-honey mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of the pomegranate seeds. Repeat the layering process again with the remaining yogurt, and pomegranate seeds. Garnish with additional toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 parfait